Introduction of stainless board
Material of stainless board
- Stainless steel 201: 8% nickel and 18% chromium. This type of stainless steel is also not magnetized, durable with time. However, during use, it is necessary to avoid direct contact with acids or salts. The price of the product is not too high.
- Stainless steel 304: 10% nickel and 18% chromium. This is a non-magnetic stainless steel, so many people often use magnets to distinguish 304 stainless steel and lower quality stainless steel. With high durability can be used in all environments, especially very safe when in contact with food. Therefore, the cost of the product is quite high.
- Stainless steel 403: contains 18% chromium and does not contain nickel. This type of stainless steel is magnetic and easily affected by the surrounding environment, making the product tarnished, no longer shiny. In terms of quality, stainless steel 403 is rated the worst. However, the price of the product is quite cheap.
Uses of stainless boards
Stainless steel is used as decorative materials and tools in human life such as pots, pots, knives, etc. With many outstanding advantages such as brightness, gloss, durability, lightness and less rust.
Stainless steel is often used in utensils and household items such as shelves, hanging shelves, tables, food carts, pots, cups, stainless steel chopsticks, kitchen cabinets, stainless steel sinks ….
Stainless steel is also widely used in medical, dental instruments, equipment such as pliers, scissors and many other utensils.
Stainless steel also has many types, depending on each type will have its own advantages and disadvantages and the price is also different.
Price of stainless steel board
Some notes when making stainless boards
- Choose a reputable stainless board maker
- Make clear requirements when making stainless boards
- Clear agreement on product and price
Where should this stainless board be made?
- Being an enterprise company clearly.
- Having many years of operation in the advertising sign industry.
- Known by many people.
- Has done many projects.
- Have or can create products according to your requirements.
- The facility has a clear address.
- Have suitable machinery and equipment.
- Get a clear quote.